CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Project : 3 of : 23

I'm on a roll with my project of projects, Project :: 23
Yesterday I knocked out Project 3... although I was 3 days late since I had it planned to have my project up hanging by November 1st.  
For November, being the month of "giving thanks" I wanted to incorporate it in multiple places around my home... started with the front door.
 
So without further adieu, Project : 3 of : 23
For this project I used my spring wreath and made a few tweeks.  

BEFORE: 

 (The faded area on the top is from the wreath hook)

AFTER:
 

I took off the red & blue silky flowers and replaced with with an orange flower and a red flower, that I painted brown.  I took a wooden plaque I had and painted it brown. Then topped it off with a "Give Thanks" vinyl decal I designed.


Simple yet effective!

0 comments: