CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Project :: 23

It was brought to my attention today that my birthday is only 5 days away. I am not sure if this year went by fast or slow and not even sure exactly what all I accomplished this year since I never kept track of anything... guess time just wanders off when not being kept up with. 

This year (speaking from birthday to birthday, not the traditional calendar year) I am going to keep better track of MY time and how I spend it... starting with Project :: 23

Project :: 23 is more of a "tada I'm done" list than a normal "to do" list.  I want to accomplish 23 projects within MY year from my "I'd really like to try to make this one day" list. 

So why 23? While I wish I could say because I am turning 23 years old... or even be able to say I look 23 years old, I was actually born on the 23rd (of October) and it happens to be my favorite number.  AND 23 projects in 365 days is a lot more realistic than the age I am turning... not to mention, if I continue this each year, adding 1 additional project a year COULD take the excitement out of this challenge... project!

Although my birthday is 5 days away I started my pre-birthday week by knocking an item off of my list...  I saw a cute countdown frame on Pinterest a while ago and knew it was made for me to make... I love a good countdown!  This is my take on it.  I made mine so I can use a dry-erase marker to switch out celebrations and the countdown circle is done with a chalkboard decal I made.
 


0 comments: