CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 2, 2011

{Happy Birthday} Mya's 2nd Birthday, featuring Olivia

Mya loves Olivia so it wasn't too difficult to select a theme for her 2nd birthday party.


I made this personalized sign-in board book using a blank board book purchased on Etsy and used my vinyl decals to create the text. I used a print out of Olivia and Mod-Podged it to the cover. 


Each page of the book has a part of the story of her special birthday.  I left plenty of room for all her guests to sign and write a message and used decals to block off area where I will insert photos and seal them on the pages.


I used vinyl decal polka dots to coordinate everything.


My friend Marni, owner of Creative Custom Card Boxes created this cardbox for me for my Ten23 Designs grand opening and I switched out the colors for Mya's party. These boxes are very sturdy and will last a good long time.

I designed these personalized water bottle labels and printed them on waterproof bottle labels.  I knew it would be warm out so water is very important... especially at the park. 


I made these smaller labels for the bubbles.


I had a hard figuring out the cake.  We went with a sheet cake and I added an Olivia figure which she was able to keep and can play with when she gets a little older.  I also made 2 dozen strawberry cupcakes which were eaten up so fast!


I just love this card my friend / neighbor made for her.  She is very talented.  This is going in Mya's scrapbook for sure!


Let her eat cake!!!





0 comments: