CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Fun & Practical Play Time

Owning my own home based business and having a 3 year old home with me during the day is not an easy task.  I actually do not get much work done during the day at all.  During her "work" time, I sit her desk next to mine and have her do worksheets.  Other than that, my "work" day is really non-existent.  Then there are the days I have to get something done but she wants to play... and usually outside.  As much as I am family first, a work dead-line is a dead-line so I must get it done.  So we must improvise...

Today she wanted to go outside and play hopscotch...



My solution: An indoor hopscotch floor decal in the living room, which can be easily covered up by the area rug when she is all done.  While my vinyl is cutting on the machine, I can even play a few rounds with her. 

Win | Win

2 comments:

Anonymous

I'm extremely pleased to find this web site. I wanted to thank you for ones time due to this fantastic read!! I definitely loved every bit of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new stuff on your blog.

my blog :: Free Playstation Network Codes

Anonymous

I drop a leave a response whenever I appreciate a
article on a site or I have something to contribute to the discussion.
Usually it is triggered by the passion displayed in the post I read.
And on this post "Fun & Practical Play Time". I was
actually moved enough to post a thought ;) I actually do have 2 questions for you if you tend not
to mind. Is it only me or do a few of the responses
come across like they are left by brain dead visitors?
:-P And, if you are writing at other places,
I would like to follow you. Could you list every one of all your shared pages like your linkedin profile, Facebook page
or twitter feed?

My web-site :: guide to dragonvale breeding