CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 8, 2010

Decals & History?

Several weeks ago I posted a blog about my son's 6th grade science project and his use of decals to enhance the presentation board.

This month he had a history fair project due. He made a working telegraph and of course, used vinyl decals (that's my boy) for his presentation.


Both sides of the telegraph work & he even had longer wires on it before he added it to the board & it worked from one side of the house to the other.

I know it's up to the teacher but... I give him an A+

If you or your child is working on a school project & is interested in using vinyl decals, please e-mail me @ info@ten23designs for special EDUCATIONAL pricing. Custom designing (for education) will be done free of charge.

0 comments: