CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 8, 2010

Decals & Science?

Now I know I say this a lot... but I really do mean it. You REALLY can use decals on just about anything.


Exhibit A: My son's science fair project

Before my son had all of his data for his project finished, he ran up to me with, "an amazing idea!" He was so excited he wasn't even sure if he wanted to share his grand idea with me yet... but since he needed my assistance, he didn't have much choice.

He new I sold this fun paper air plane decal in my Etsy shop & asked if we could shrink it down to fit his presentation board. We also added the title using the vinyl. It came out great.

A+

Every decal I cut is custom cut for that particular order. Designs can be made, larger, smaller, wider... you name it, and I will customize it for you.

0 comments: