CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Are You Pinning?

So I have been in Pinterest for a very SHORT period of time and I already have 30 boards and 352 pins... maybe even a few more by the time I finish this post... (I multi-task).

I think it is so great to not only be able to use one site to find fabulous things but also use the site like a personal directory for my own things.  Whenever I am working and get a mental block or just need to take my mind off of something... I pin. When I am too tired to work or clean up, but not quite ready for bed... I pin. If I had a pinning app on my phone... I'd pin more.

I wonder... Do I pin, therefor I am? Or I am, therefor I pin? Hmmm... I wonder if I could find a pin with the answer?


Do you pin? What type of boards do you have?



0 comments: