CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A Bzz Worthy Campaign

I have spent the last few weeks looking at reviews and stats of e-readers for myself and my son... who is a HUGE reader. I had been leaning towards the Kindle and was hoping to try one out before I made the purchase. Sadly, none of my friends own one yet although most of my friends are also HUGE readers.  
Then this afternoon I saw this: 


Could it be? Did BzzAgent hear my silent prayers to try this wonderful electronic device? Was my letter to Santa intercepted by BzzAgent to make my e-reading dreams come true?



One of the best things about being a BzzAgent is getting to try out new products and share my opinions with friends, family and my Twitterverse and Facebook World(those whom I am connected with on Twitter / Facebook) who follow me.  

Sometimes I even receive coupons and discount codes to share with my circle... I bet my friends and family are going to want to try this one out too!

0 comments: