CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Project : 8 of : 23

I saw this next project on Pinterest and knew it was a "must make" DIY project for Christmas. It only took my about 20 minutes and less than $10 thanks to a couple Black Friday deals last week.

So without further adieu, Project : 8 of : 23 

For this project I used a small 8" x 8" shadow box, a piece of scrapbook paper and a scrap from another project, jingle bells and a decal I made.


First I opened the back of the shadow box and added the jingle bells.  


Next I glued the scrap paper to the 8" x 8" piece...

  
Then I just trimmed the overlapping piece of the scrap.


 Put the paper in the back of the shadow box and closed it back up...
 

...added the decal and VIOLA!
 

0 comments: