CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Project : 5 of : 23

Another day, another project. Today I wrapped up yet another project  for my project of projects, Project :: 23

*giggle* I was trying to see how many times I could say project in one sentence... 4 is my current record! 

This is one I wanted to do for a little while now and finally was able to finish it with my husband's help... who hid the drill from me so I had no choice BUT to have his help. #love

My projects will all fall under one of 4 categories: (1) Decor (2) Organize / Clean (3) Recipe (4) Random.  This one covers both decor and organize. 

So without further adieu, Project : 5 of : 23
 
Empty aluminum cans
 

 ...spray painted black

Enter Hubby with the drill: 
 
 Add some twine and a hook (or 3) on the wall... and hang them!

I added 3 hooks and hung them in a row between my windows.

Viola... the final project!



 




 

0 comments: