CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Finally! My Very Own Camera Strap

When my husband bought me my Canon Rebel DSLR a couple of years ago, the only thing that bothered me about it was the camera strap. It usually rubbed the back of my neck just enough to give my skin a little rash, so I went out in search of a camera strap with a bit of padding.  Every time I found one, I thought the same thing... this is too expensive for a little piece of fabric.  I should make one myself.

Now, a couple of years later, I have finally finished the EASIEST sewing project I have ever done.

All I did was measure out the material, iron the creases & sew the ends. It may have taken me all of 20 minutes... including the ironing.



What do you think of my homemade camera strap?

0 comments: